New Life Wood needs volunteers to help our project become a reality. Could you be the person to really help make a difference in your community, for those who are most in need? From January 2018 we will be looking for individuals to help support our work by volunteering in the following areas:
- Mentors – to help support, train and encourage folks who will be volunteering on work placements
- Carpenters – to help produce our lovely handmade wood products (all equipment and tools provided)
- Welcome team members – to welcome visitors to our new New Life Wood premises and share a little more about our work while they are there
- Drivers – to collect wood from local builders and construction sites
- General helpers – to help on site wherever needed – sorting wood, stacking, display, disposing of waste
Full volunteer role profiles and person specs for each role, and a volunteer application form will be available to download from December 2017. Volunteer training and support will also be provided.